As its name suggests, lighting technique refers to the application of studies and specific techniques for planning of artificial lighting, adapting various features of light to the environment to which it is intended.
Among the many benefits that are provided by electricity the light is probably what else is present in human life. You must have noticed that there is a lot of difference in the aspect of lighting on a public road, in your living room, or in a supermarket. Each situation and where the light is employed specific planning demand to obtain an optimal effect, adjusting the intensity of light on objects, appearance and color resolution through a calculated selection of lighting fixtures and installation points. And you can get more from lawschoolsinusa.
In Brazil, the NBR ISO 8995-1 (ABNT) is the standard that defines characteristics necessary for lighting of indoor environments, predicting a lighting that is compatible with the type of activity performed on the site. A doctor’s Office, for example, needs greater luminous intensity and color resolution that the corridors of a hospital. A proper lighting improves the performance of various tasks, however, a poorly designed project could result in waste of energy, visual discomfort and other adverse health effects.
To calculate the luminous effect on an environment, besides trivial features, as type and quantity of lamps , deployment area and installation height important information such as:
- Color of walls, ceilings and floors : light colours promote the reflection of light in the environment;
- Luminaire Type : as the lamp chosen at project there will be variation in how it reflects and distributes the luminous flux;
- Work plan : the area, location and time of the place where certain task;
- Obfuscation : illuminance or contrast in the field of view may affect the display of objects;
- Availability of natural light : enjoy the sunlight improves ambient lighting, and reduces the need for artificial lighting;
- Maintenance : in places where there are more frequently maintenance (cleaning and change of lamps) and little pollution lighting equipment will be more efficient;
- Power consumption , color rendering index (CRI) and color temperature of light , are also very important aspects related to lamps, and of course, the luminous flux (measured in lumens) that they provide.
Perform the technical lighting project manually, or with the aid of tabular methods, tends to be much more laborious and also less accurate than applying computational tools specifically for this purpose. Figure 1 shows the display in a lighting calculation software that performs the calculation point to the point using a three-dimensional interface.
In many situations light is valued only for their functional aspects, but, when considered its artistic aspects, you can transform a simple environment in a scenario with employment of technique and creativity.
In G20 you find lamps, lampshades, reflectors and other materials for lighting and electrical installations. Visit and find out more:our site.
Using Scrim Jim for Portrait Lighting
Artist Stefan Pabst incredible 3D paintings will leave …
Choose the Right Lighting for Inspection
25 Wonderful Christmas Light Painting Images
The Reel Foto: Platon: The Power of the Portrait
Pipe Clamp 20mm – 32mm Stainless Steel
Long Exposure Portraits – laurenduddy
Fiber optic star ceiling
Mise En Scene Analysis
What Is Ebb And Flow Hydroponics?
DJ Girl – People & Portrait Photos
posing people Archives
Exporting a 3d extruded shape to SVG from Illustrator …
91 Photoshop Photo Manipulation Tutorials: Become A Pro
Cosmetics and Skin: Max Factor and Televison
Abat-jour enfant PIRATE DALBER
Lighting Techniques: Filming for Dramatic Effect