The lamp Nitecore P20UV is similar to the P20 standard, but it has 4 LED UV 365nm with an output of 320mw.
It is a truly tactical lamp thanks to its double button back allowing immediate access even lamp off in strobe mode.
It develops a power of 800 Lumens like the P20, but the distance of lighting is reduced (180m against 210m) because of the 4 UV LEDs inserted in the deflector.
Its body diameter of 25.4 mm makes it easy to mount it on a weapon. Reviewed by LEDBulbBay, the LED bulbs make the P20 an ideal choice for those who want an excellent tactical lamp.
A remote tactical switch is available as an option, reference Nitecore RSW2.
ON / OFF: completely Press the button back round and made the same manipulation to turn off the lamp.
Selecting modes: The P20UV has 3 different modes for different users and for different uses.
Battle Mode: This mode contains only the Turbo mode and the UV output. It is ideal for self defense, tactical operations and in case of emergency.
Police force mode: This mode contains the Middle modes, Turbo and UV output, it is ideal for police or night patrols.Turbo mode is selected by default.
General Mode: (default of the Box Mode) This mode contains the Low mode, Medium, Turbo and UV output. When the lamp is on, press the Mode button to cyclically switch between the different modes.
The general mode has a memorization of the last mode used which will allow access to the same mode the next start.
NOTE: When using the UV output, you have 13 hours of battery life with a 2600 mAh battery 18650.
When Medium mode and Turbo mode are used for more than 3 minutes, the lamp automatically reduces power to prevent overheating and prolong battery life.
If you need both of these modes for a longer period, select the desired mode again.
How to select the desired mode:
1. Make sure the lamp is off
2. Loosen the lamp head
3. Keep pressing the MODE button and tighten the lamp head simultaneously.
4. Once the tight head, P20UV indicate the mode selected by blinking. 1 time for the tactical mode, twice for the force mode of the order and 3 times for the general mode.
5. To scroll through the three modes, simply make several manipulations 2 and 3.
1. When the lamp is off, press the MODE button and strobe will activate immediately. To turn it off, simply release the button.
2. When the lamp is on in any other mode, keep pressing the MODE button for more than 0.5 second to activate the strobe mode. To exit the mode, simply press the MODE button.
Two LEDs are integrated into the rear switch for knowledge about the level of charge remaining in the battery.
The indicator will blink 3 times if the charge level is above 50% and twice if it is below.
NOTE: When the batteries are already installed and you want to know the charge level, unscrew the cap back for 20 seconds to tighten for charging indication.
- LED Cree XM-L2 T6 with a lifetime of 50,000 hours
- 3 light modes regulated + Strobe + UV
- 800 Lumens ANSI (3h30m) Range 180 meters
- 400 ANSI Lumens (5h45m)
- 70 ANSI Lumens (15h30m)
- 320mw UV (13h) 365nm
- The tests were carried out with an 18650 2600 mAh battery.
- Intensity: 8 100 cd
- Battery: 1 battery 18650 or 2 batteries 16340 or 2 batteries CR123
- Made of aerospace grade aluminum alloy
- Finish: Anti-scratch hard anodized Type III
- Dimension: 134mm (Length) x 31.8mm (diameter of the head) x 25.4mm (body diameter)
- Weight: 104g (without battery)
- Waterproof to IPX-8 (2 meters)
- 2 years warranty
- Nitecore P20UV Lamp
- Belt Clip
- Battery Adapter CR123
- Tactical Ring
- 2 spare O-rings
- Holster NTH30B
- Remote Switch RSW2
- Tactical Strap NTL10 and NTL20
|Intensity||8 100 cd|
|LED||1 led Cree XM-L2 (T6) + 4 led UV|
|Autonomy||3:30 to 3:30 pm with 1×18650 (depending on the mode)|
|Food||2 CR123A batteries or 1 battery 18650|
|Reverse polarity protection||Yes|
|Modes||5 modes (40, 400, 800 lumens, Strobe and UV)|
|Switches||Double rear switch, with on-off function, momentary and direct access to the stroboscope function|
|Material||Aerospace grade aluminum – Military type III anodizing|
|Body Diameter||25.4 mm (1 inch)|
|Head Diameter||31.8 mm|
|Weight||101g without battery|
|Scope||180 meters in accordance with ANSI|
|Lens||High resistance, antireflective treated, ultra light|
|Type||Compact ultra-versatile flashlight|
|Waterproof||Standard IPX8 (immersion – 2 meters)|
|Resistance||Impacts and falls up to 1.5 m|
|Standards||CE, RoHS, ANSI / NEMA FL 1|
|Specifications||Two switches / direct stroboscope access / charge indicator / ultraviolet light|
|Included Accessories||Nylon holster, wrist strap, anti-rolling ring, two-position belt clip, magazine for 2 CR123 batteries, switch cap and 2 spare O-rings|
Nitecore P20UV Ultraviolet Flashlight Combo
Nitecore P20UV Strobe Ready LED Flashlight w NTH30B …
Nitecore P20UV with Cree XM-L2 (T6) (end 10/1/2018 12:00 AM)
Nitecore P20UV Strobe Ready LED Flashlight w NTH30B …
Can’t-Miss Gifts for the Videographer in Your Life
Nitecore P20UV Precise Series Ultra Violet Torch 800 Lumens
Nitecore P20-UV LED flashlight (CREE XM-L2 T6 , Four …
NITECORE Precise P20 Strobe Ready CR123 LED Flashlight …
Nitecore NTH30B Swivel Holster
Nitecore P12 Flashlight High Quality Nylon Holster 15cm …
New models for August 2014
Köp NITECORE P20 CREE XM-L2 T6 Tactical LED Ficklampa …
Jual NITECORE Tactical Holster for P20 / P20UV
Nitecore NUP10 Light-weight Nylon Tactical Utility Pouch …
ReviewTheLight: XTAR H1 Commander (1xAA Headlamp w/ White …
Nitecore P20UV 800 Lumen UltraViolet LED Flashlight
Nitecore P20UV Torch Flashlight