Belkin It has a clear intention of converted his range of products mobile WeMo solution home automation complete and simple, able to adapt to more frequent applications that most users need. For this reason, to their already products available as WeMo Light Switch among others joined the new proposals submitted during CES 2014.
The new features are: Mobile WeMo Smart LED and mobile WeMo Link. The first are LED bulbs that offer the user the possibility of control, schedule, and lowering the light intensity from anywhere. The second, WeMo Link is the device that controls the new bulbs.
Characteristics of WeMo Smart LED bulbs
Bulbs of Belkin, to compete directly with Philips bulbs HUE offers the following features:
- It turns on and turns off lights or program operation from anywhere
- Fully adjustable light intensity
- Bulbs with a power equivalent to 60 W and durability of up to 23 years
- The holiday mode turns on and off lights automatically to simulate occupancy housing
- Light sleeping attenuation: gradually reduces the intensity to help fall asleep in a most natural way
- Warm white light similar to incandescent bulbs
- Works with the mobile WeMo app available for Android or iOS
They will be available in the spring of 2014 next to WeMo Link. Previously, in February we will have update of the iOS and Android application with updated features. Regarding prices, basic kit will have a price of 99.99 euros while each bulb will cost 34,99 EUR.