Low Light, in Portuguese, is, our course for conflict resolution in close proximity in low light Areas, also known as operations in low light or low light intervention.
Every security officer, in particular police officers, regardless of time of work, may come across situations where little or no light environments. Without a good flashlight and the knowledge of how to best use it, end up at a great disadvantage. This training the officer’s knowledge and tactics to win in these situations. We take a common tool, flashlight, and we turn it into a psychological weapon of force multiplication.
When asked, most cops tell us that your low-light training consists of nothing more than once in a booth of shooting and firing a qualification course of fire. Some police officers don’t even have that level of training or qualification in low light. We teach how to recognize the different types of lighting and how to take advantage of each one. We explain what is a good tactical flashlight, their qualities and characteristics and then teach the students the tactics and techniques needed to win in each kind of luminosity.
- Increase the effectiveness of students to work in low-light areas or totally dark. To complete satisfactorily this course, students will have acquired the knowledge of tactics and techniques for the use of the flashlight in police actions in places not or poorly lit and will demonstrate your knowledge in practical exercises.
- The winning mentality;
- The Boyd cycle;
- Uses of light;
- Basic principles to fight or get with the light;
- Qualities of a good tactical flashlight;
- Techniques to hold the flashlight;
- Lighting conditions;
- Common errors that reveal our position;
- Psychological and physiological problems;
- Techniques for backlight situations;
- Techniques for situations of total darkness;
- Applications of light in the interior;
- Controlling the suspect;
- Techniques of shooting with the flashlight;
- Practical exercises with simulations.
- 30 hours (2 days, night activity)
- Shirt CATENI;
- Certificate CATI.
Required materials (responsibility of the student):
- Black shirt (required);
- At least a good tactical flashlight (required);
- Operating equipment (cinturãode garrison with Holster and everyday equipment) (required);
- Training weapon or gun desmuniciada (no ammunition of any kind is permitted in the exercise!) (required);
- Knee pads and elbow pads (optional).
- Minimum age of 18 years;
- I don’t have a criminal record.
Documents to submit in advance
- You must be a COP (Feds, military, civilians, or municipal guards), in Army military with your agency, judicial security agent or private security professional duly registered.
Documents to submit with you on course
- Identity document functional/Professional Portfolio.
Value of the investment:
- In sight, R $1,550.00 (1550);
- Payment Scheduled CATI, R $1,550.00 (1550), without interest;
- The term: up to 12 x, R $1,550.00 (1550) more financial cost by PagSeguro.
Transportation, lodging and meals:
- Are not included
Chinese Scientists Create Ultra Light, Low-Cost Carbon …
Low Tide Flakstad : Flakstad, Lofoten, Norway : Transient …
1999-2014 F250/F350 SuperDuty 50" BRACKETS
Free picture: landscape, nature, sunrise, fencesky, water …
Low Light Photography from kurek.se
Graptoveria ‘Moonglow’, sometimes sold as Echeveria …
Gallos en el aire
Abstract computer artwork
reduced north face denali 2 hoodie womens 22dc1 7a40d
Catacombes de Paris, Paris Catacombs, hagues
Fabulous Faces :: Store :: Doctors :: Masked medical …
reebok-question-low-white-light-blue(1) – KENLU.net
Bellanca Skyrocket II