Two versions are available:
1-Lamp Niteye delivered BC40GT only, no battery or battery
2-Lamp Niteye BC40GT comes with 2 batteries and a charger Klarus K2 18650 3400mAh Panasoni.
2750 Lumens flashlight
Uses 2 18650 batteries or 4 batteries CR123
Autonomy max 65 hours to 100 Lumens
Mini autonomy 2.6 hours at 2750 Lumens
Waterproof up to 2 m IPX-8
Worn 347 (max)
The Niteye BC40GT flashlight is a long lamp brought very powerful thanks to a new (CREATED XHP50) LED to a power of 2750 Lumens with a single LED!
The maximum range is 347 meters
The maximum range is reached with 2 batteries 18650 100 Lumens for 65 hours.
The lamp has BC40GT of 4 modes namely 2750 / 1817 / 592 and 100 Lumens, the lighting is relatively broad, but the scope is good. This is not a very long lamp range, but a great lamp of research with a very good autonomy for its category.
We especially appreciate the simplicity of this lamp, for a price performance unparalleled power!
To turn on the lamp, simply press the button back, do the same to turn off the lamp.
To change modes, just quickly turn the lamp head to the right and to the left to switch between the 4 modes cyclically.
You can also turn off the lamp and her on again quickly to change mode.
- LED Cree XHP50 with a service life of 50,000 hours
- 4 light modes regulated
- With 18650 3400mAh battery
- 2750 lumens ANSI (2.6 h) brought 347 metres
- 1817 (4.4 h) ANSI lumens
- 592 ANSI lumens (8 h)
- 100 ANSI lumens (65 h)
- Intensity: 30 200 cd
- Battery: 4 batteries CR123 or 2 batteries 18650
- Made of aircraft quality aluminum alloy
- Finishing: Anti-scratch anodizing Type III military grade hard
- Memorization of the last used mode
- Bezel stainless steel for protection during the snowfall
- Size: 221.6 mm (length) x 55 mm (diameter of the head) x 25.8 mm (diameter of the body)
- Weight: 214.4 g (without battery)
- Waterproof IPX8 (2 meters)
- Resistant to falls from a height of one meter.
- Warranty 2 years
- Lamp Niteye BC40GT
- Hand strap
- 2 spare o-rings