Buy LED t8 Fluorescent Tube or Tubular?

Tubular LED has been causing a lot of doubt at the time of purchase to the Brazilian consumer. Many ask, what’s the point? But the price worth it? -Is is just to clear up any doubts regarding the Tubular LED as compared to fluorescent lamp.

But what the tubular LED’s so special about the sticks?

  • Tubular LEDoffers savings of up to 63% on electricity and that you see in your Pocket!;
  • Last up to 50000 hours;
  • Luminous efficiency of up to 115 Lm/W;
  • Voltage: Bivolt automatic;
  • Resistant to vibration and impacts;
  • Has product integrated driver that eliminates the use of old reactors;
  • No fade objects;
  • Does not attract insects;
  • Base: G13;

But the tubular fluorescent lamps are much cheaper than the tubular LED t8. Why the change?

Is due to the economy that you get.Saving on electricity, saves you in the Pocket.

A tubular fluorescent lamp waste a huge electrical power because only 20% of luminosity generates and the remaining 80% is heat (they also contain mercury which is bad ecologically). However, the Tubular LED Releases 95% of luminosity and only 5.

Another important factor is that the environmental laws are changing, and soon will be discarded fluorescent lamps from the market (an example is the incandescent retrofit kits for fluorescent).

So the fluorescent bulbs can’t compete in luminosity and energy saving with the LED cored. We can also highlight that the LED lamp environmentally-friendly, because it does not emit UV/IR and contains no glass, because your material is composed of aluminum and polycarbonate, IE, your material may be little more than 98.5% recyclable.

See a simulation of a retrofit for fluorescent Tubular LED T8 19W:

The simulation was carried out on the basis of 100 40W fluorescent lamps each (with reactors for 100 bulbs Tubular LED T8 19W:

With the example above we have an annual savings of R$ .00 14,454, that disregarding the air conditioning, since studies indicate that low heat lampTubular LED causes the a. c. consume less energy to maintain the same chilling-29% of energy saving.

 

Gallery

Fluorescent Tube 1500mm

Fluorescent Tube 1500mm

Source: www.ebay.co.uk

t12 lamp base images

t12 lamp base images

Source: www.slimtheme.com

tubular fluorescent lamp, tubular fluorescent lamp images

tubular fluorescent lamp, tubular fluorescent lamp images

Source: www.burrillandco.com

GrowLED T8 T12

GrowLED T8 T12

Source: www.earthled.com

foot fluorescent lamp images

foot fluorescent lamp images

Source: www.remastersys.com

FAQ

FAQ

Source: www.joli-autocity.com

Light Globes, LED Lights, CFL Lights, Light Fittings …

Light Globes, LED Lights, CFL Lights, Light Fittings ...

Source: lightingpro.com.au

Signal Filament Pilot Lamp 260V 15W Candelabra

Signal Filament Pilot Lamp 260V 15W Candelabra

Source: www.gmtlighting.com.au

Ge T8 Lamps. Philips Fluorescent 13W T5 21" Soft White …

Ge T8 Lamps. Philips Fluorescent 13W T5 21" Soft White ...

Source: franziskakuffer.de

Shop Contemporary Light Bulbs on Houzz

Shop Contemporary Light Bulbs on Houzz

Source: houzz.com

60 Watt High Output 1200 x 600 LED Panel

60 Watt High Output 1200 x 600 LED Panel

Source: www.everything-led.co.uk

OSRAM

OSRAM

Source: www.o4osram.com.au

40 Tube Lighting, Light Tube Wikipedia

40 Tube Lighting, Light Tube Wikipedia

Source: www.liveonbeauty.org

T5 Fluorescent Tube Tubes 4W 6" 6W 8W 12" 13W 21" 14 Cool …

T5 Fluorescent Tube Tubes 4W 6" 6W 8W 12" 13W 21" 14 Cool ...

Source: www.ebay.co.uk

T8 Fluorescent Lights

T8 Fluorescent Lights

Source: www.ebay.com

Popular Led Commercial Lighting Fixtures-Buy Cheap Led …

Popular Led Commercial Lighting Fixtures-Buy Cheap Led ...

Source: www.aliexpress.com

Essential LEDtube LED tubes

Essential LEDtube LED tubes

Source: www.lighting.philips.com

fluorescent bulbs tubes images

fluorescent bulbs tubes images

Source: www.howtoaddlikebutton.com

Best 25+ Led tube lights ideas on Pinterest

Best 25+ Led tube lights ideas on Pinterest

Source: www.pinterest.com

Lamp(Lighting Bulb) Manufacturing Services

Lamp(Lighting Bulb) Manufacturing Services

Source: edwardsystems.en.ec21.com